Visit Midwest Guns in Chicago and make use of their indoor gun range where you can enjoy affordable in-house shooting to improve your accuracy or test out a firearm. The public gun range is open Monday through Friday from 10am to 9pm, Saturday, from 10am to 5:30pm and on Sunday from 10am to 3:30pm.
Midwest Chicago gun range has a Range Safety Officer on duty at all times, so you can feel safe and confident while you’re enjoying all the amenities of the range. Fees are very affordable:
- $20 all day gun range privileges
- $15 all day with ammo purchase of $10 or more
- Fridays *Special 1/2 price
- $200 6-month range pass
- $350 1-year range pass
- $10 individual gun or $10 multiple guns with unlimited exchanges
- Please visit MidWestGuns.com to see all of the details
Midwest Chicago gun range is an enjoyable place to spend a few hours. There are always ammo targets and shooting supplies on hand, making it a very convenient place to shoot. Please bring your valid FOID card to enter the range.
Kids’ Range Night takes place on the 3rd Sunday of every month from 4pm to 5pm, just after the store closes. To register your youth for the Kids’ Range, make your appointment in advance by calling 708-447-4848 or by inquiring at the counter. Regular range rates apply for the youth, with no fee for the accompanying adult. Youths must be with a parent, legal guardian or authorized adult over 21 with a valid FOID card and Midwest waiver.
If your youth has never fired a gun before, they’ll start out with a 22lr firearm- bring your own or one will be supplied by Midwest Chicago Gun Range at no additional charge. Please note that this is not a class that is designed to teach the basics of shooting; the adult supervisor must be an experienced shooter. Your kids will have a great time on the range while improving their shooting skills.
Feel free to watch the Range Safety & Etiquette short video on the MidwestGuns.com website to brush up on your knowledge before visiting the Chicago Gun Range. It’s always helpful to be reminded to:
- Never point your gun at anything or anyone you don’t intend on shooting. Simply put- keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction at all times
- Always keep your finger off of the trigger until you’re ready to shoot, meaning your sights are lined up and you are ready to take that shot
- Always keep the gun unloaded until you’re ready to use it
- Read the rules of the range where you are going to be shooting at, since all ranges have their own set of range rules
- Wear suitable eye and ear protection
MidWest Guns is not only a popular Chicago gun range, they also sell new and used firearms. Take a closer look at what is available on the MidwestGuns.com website or stop by when you’re in the neighborhood. MidWest Sporting Goods is located on Plainfield Road in Lyons, IL.